The text should contain the following elements (in the order given):
- Title in Polish and English,
- surname and first name of the author (authors), affiliation (we provide from general to detail, along with address), e-mail address, ORCID number
- an abstract specifying the theses presented in the article in Polish and English,
- 5-7 keywords in Polish and English, JEL CODES (hyperlink: https://www.aeaweb.org/econlit/jelCodes.php?view=jel )
- text (the article should be divided into logical, sequentially numbered chapters INTRODUCTION, METHOD, RESULTS, DISCUSSION, SUMMARY),
- information on funding sources – possible acknowledgments and annotations as well as information on the contribution of other people, research units, associations, etc. to the publication – should be found at the end of the article.
- References – footnotes according to APA standards,
- a short biography of the author / authors’ biographies.