The journal is addressed mainly to people professionally involved in the marketing of scientific and research institutions. Its recipients are employees of research institutes, universities, research centres, organizations, associations and institutions supporting science and research, students, as well as everyone interested in the subject of marketing and the very important area of market activities which is the commercialization of products.
The main interest of the journal are marketing tools used in the activities of scientific and research institutions, marketing of new technologies and R&D products, management of marketing communication including social media or commercialization of the results of scientific research and new technologies in Poland and other countries.
The journal publishes articles on the theory and practice of marketing, the scope and possibilities of using modern solutions such as AI, VR or AR in marketing in Polish and global economic practice, and presents the experiences of Polish and foreign organizations related to science and research.
All articles are published open access in English (until 2020 also in Polish), available in full at the journal’s website www.minib.pl and Sciendo www.sciendo.com/journal/MINIB. Before publication, all articles are reviewed in the double-blind system.
The journal was entered in the court register of newspapers and magazines under PR 18803.
The journal is indexed in databases: updating databases
- Baidu Scholar
- Cabell’s Whitelist
- CEJSH (The Central European Journal Of Social Sciences And Humanities)
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- CNPIEC – cnpLINKer
- De Gruyter
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- European Reference Index for the Humanities and the Social Sciences (ERIH PLUS)
- Google Scholar
- Index Copernicus
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- Naver Academic
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- ProQuest (relevant databases)
- QOAM (Quality Open Access Market)
- Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
- ROAD Directory of Open Acces Scholarly Resources
- Semantic Scholar
- Summon (ProQuest)
- Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WanFang Data
- WorldCat (OCLC)